Skip to main content
Search the Georgetown University Site:
Learn more about
Search University Maps
Washington, DC 20007
LXR Hall is a six-floor upperclassmen residence hall with triple, double and single occupancy rooms. A community room with kitchen is located on each floor.
Loyola Hall was built in 1928 and is named after St. Ignatius Loyola, founder of the Society of Jesus. From 1928 to 1947, Loyola Hall was a wing of the Georgetown University Hospital. From 1947 to 1956, it was used for the School of Nursing and was called St. Joseph's Hall. The building became a student dormitory in 1956.
Georgetown University37th and O Streets, N.W., Washington D.C. 20057(202) 687.0100