Skip to main content
Search the Georgetown University Site:
Learn more about
Search University Maps
37th and O St., N.W. Washington, DC 20007
Maguire Hall is home to the Office of Communications, the Georgetown Business Ethics Institute, the Office of Planning and Institutional Research, and the Office of Training and Organizational Development.
Maguire Hall was named after two-time President Bernard A. Maguire, S.J. It was constructed in 1854 to house boys of the preparatory department. During part of the Civil War, federal troops lived in Maguire. In 1919, Georgetown Prep moved to Maryland and Maguire has since been used for dormitory space, classrooms, offices and library services.
Georgetown University37th and O Streets, N.W., Washington D.C. 20057(202) 687.0100