Skip to main content
Search the Georgetown University Site:
Learn more about
Search University Maps
3900 Reservoir Road, N.W. Washington, DC 20057
The Medical-Dental Building is the architectural landmark for the School of Medicine. It is a four-story structure of 123,000 square feet and houses the administration of the School of Medicine along with the Saint Ignatius Loyola Chapel.
The Medical and Dental Building was built in 1930 and served as the new location of both the Medical and Dental schools, after moving from their downtown location.
Georgetown University37th and O Streets, N.W., Washington D.C. 20057(202) 687.0100