Skip to main content
Search the Georgetown University Site:
Learn more about
Search University Maps
1421 37th St., N.W. Washington, DC 20007
Poulton Hall, located outside the main gates of the university, houses the Office of International Programs, the McGee Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies, the Mask and Bauble Dramatic Society and a UPS store.
Poulton Hall was built in 1947 out of war surplus structures from the Susquehana Ordnance Depot, P.A., and is named after Ferdinand Poulton, S.J., who arrived in Maryland in 1638 and was one of the founders of the American Jesuit community.
Georgetown University37th and O Streets, N.W., Washington D.C. 20057(202) 687.0100