Skip to main content
Search the Georgetown University Site:
Learn more about
Search University Maps
1221 36th St., N.W. Washington, DC 20057-1210
The Walsh Building is home to the visual arts at Georgetown. There is classroom space devoted to the instruction of painting, drawing, sculpture, printmaking, photography and electronic media. Also located in the building is the a state-of-the-art Napolitano Digital Art Studio, the Lucille M. and Richard F.X. Spagnuola Art Gallery, a versatile Black Box theater and administrative offices for the Art and Art History Department.
The Walsh Building was completed in 1958 and dedicated by President Dwight Eisenhower. It is named for Edmund A. Walsh, S.J., founder of the School of Foreign Service.
Georgetown University37th and O Streets, N.W., Washington D.C. 20057(202) 687.0100