Skip to main content
Search the Georgetown University Site:
Learn more about
Search University Maps
37th and O St., N.W. Washington, DC 20007
White-Gravenor is a classroom building that also houses offices for the dean of Georgetown College, the university registrar, the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and the Office of Student Accounts.
The White-Gravenor Building takes its name from Andrew White, S.J., and John Gravenor, S.J., two of the first Jesuits to come to Maryland in 1634. The building was completed in 1933.
Georgetown University37th and O Streets, N.W., Washington D.C. 20057(202) 687.0100